• Anushka Ashwin comes from the Garden city of Bengaluru. She is in Grade 9 and studies in Vibgyor High, HSR layout.
• Anushka is a voracious reader.
• Her Hobbies include, listening to music, dancing, and playing the guitar.
Her tastes in music vary from good old Bollywood to the latest pop chartbusters.
• She believes her strength is her attitude, and her never say no spirit.
• She likes to take up challenges and push herself to doing new things.
• She believes it’s better to try and fail rather than not try things for the fear of defeat.
• Both her grandfathers have served in the army, a fact that she is very proud of.
• Professionally, she aspires to study psychology and hopes to see herself as a reputed psychologist someday.
• A cause that is very close to her heart is mental health and she can see herself being associated with an organisation that works in this field.
• Mrudula Reddy comes from San Francisco of India, Bengaluru.
• A self-declared Slytherin, Mrudula is a passionate, ambitious, determined, and clever person who is willing to work hard and never stop till her goals are reached.
• She is a multifaceted personality.
• Her interests range widely from playing the guitar, badminton, basketball.
• In fact, she is a part of her school Basketball team.
• She is an avid member of the VMUN club, and even took part in the Mumbai conference that happened earlier this year.
• She is fascinated by music, mythology, space, books, criminology, and food.
• She is strong and independent and knows what she needs to do to get where she want to be.
• Her dream is that at the end of everything, I tried everything, did my best and have no regrets.
• She believes in being the best version of herself.
• “Not perfect, but real, as that’s where the true beauty lies.”
• From a culturally and historically rich city of Lucknow famous for its nawabs, tunde kebabs, chikenkari, comes our next contestant, Anshika Tyagi.
• Anshika dreams of being a very successful model as well as an international Kathak artist.
• She has participated in almost every pageant in Lucknow and has won many laurels making her parents and school very proud.
• She is often invited as a showstopper for many events.
• She believes in pushing her boundaries and keeps challenging herself at every step.
• She leaves no stone unturned and works hard day after day because she knows that her hard work will eventually pay off.
• Our next contestant Prisha Modi, comes from Mumbai, a city which has managed to maintain a balance between modernisation and tradition staying true to its culture and heritage
• Prisha has always been interested in music and psychology specialising in criminal background.
• She spends her time reading books especially, contemporary fiction, watching classic old Hollywood films, and studying Greek mythology.
• She is currently working with a foundation that helps working rural women, at the same time she volunteers at a homeless shelter too.
• She dreams of getting through med school and then specialising in psychology and psych research programs to help people understand their mental health better.
• Prisha is a very self-aware person. She knows what she wants and works hard towards it.
Varad Manoj Kshirsagar
• Varad Manoj Kshirsagar hails from Amchi Mumbai.
• Mumbai has played an integral part in shaping Varad’s personality.
• Varad believes that just like the city he was born and brought up in, he is a colourful vibrant and culturally rich personality.
• Varad likes playing the guitar and cycling but his interest reaches its absolute zenith when it comes to automobiles.
• He aspires to become an automobile engineer and wants to work for world’s topmost automobile company and have a healthy career.
• He is also passionate about acting and reading.
• His mantra is practise practise and pracrice.
• That’s the only way to achieve perfection.
• There is no substitute for hard work and no shortcuts to success.
• Our next contestant, Rishon Lazarus comes from the city known as the Oxford of East, Pune.
• A city with a rich heritage and cultural diversity.
• Since his childhood, Rishon has been fascinated by percussion music.
• He likes to play different Genres of music on his drums.
• He also likes to spend time playing sports and working out in the Gym.
• Apart from playing drums, Rishon is also a Certified Black Belt in Kyokushin Kai Karate.
• He also actively takes part in Football, Badminton, swimming, and marathon events.
• Rishon believes that success is a measure of the hard work that you put in.
• He is working on improving his communication skills and how to present myself.
• With such varied interests it may seem difficult to choose one.
• But Rishon knows his mind, he loves music and wants to pursue a career in the Music Industry.
Sanika Deepak Deshmukh
• Our next contestant, Sanika Deshmukh, comes from our city of vineyards, Nashik.
• Born and raised in Malegaon. She is currently in Grade 12 preparing for NEET exams.
• She aspires to be a doctor when she grows up.
• Her hobbies include dancing & painting.
• Her strength is her self-confidence and attitude.
• She likes to take up challenges and believes that anything can be achieved by working hard.
• Our next contestant Darwindra comes from Bangalore, “The city of lakes”
• His hobbies include listening to music and dancing
• Darwindra loves to exercise and is a judo state level player. He has been qualified to participate in nationals this year.
• He is sociable and loves to travel
• He aspires to becomes an entrepreneur and help people in need.
• Our next contestant Tanay, hails from a city of opportunities and world class educational institutions, “Pune”
• He keeps an interest in exploring practical world and loves to travel to destinations with adventure activities.
• He believes that healthy lifestyle is the key to a longer life and follows a healthy routine. He keeps fit by practicing calisthenics.
• Tanay intends to be a part of fitness challenges such as Iron Man, MTV Roadies in future.
• His aim is to invest in experiences, personal growth, and other people and wishes to contribute his time for a worthy cause
• Patience, Persistence & Positive attitude is his mantra to win the Grand Finale
• Sahil comes from the city of Bengaluru.
• He is a student of Vibgyor High Hennur, studying in Grade 10, where he is the President of the student council.
• His hobbies and interests include, listening to music, putting his creative thoughts into form using Lego, sketching, and drawing
• Sahil loves a good story put through all kinds of media, be it in the form of books, movies or even videogames.
• Writing and speaking for people and society is one of his favourite means of recreation.
• He is passionate about sports and plays basketball and football.
• Travelling and exploring new destinations is another one of his passions.
• He is an extremely social person and loves meeting new people and taking on new adventures.
• His family and friends are most important to him.
Yash K Mishra
• Our next contestant Yash Mishra,comes from the city of Pune.
• He has a long list of hobbies, but cricket is right there up top.
• Yash has always been an extrovert interacting with people of different ages.
• He has a brown belt in Taekwondo.
• He loves reading non-fiction books and his favorites are “The origin of species” by Charles Darwin and “The Grand Design” by Stephen Hawking
• During the pandemic he discovered a new hobby-Cooking.
• Yash’s ultimate dream is of being an astronaut
• He thinks that if humanity wants to survive for long it needs to go interstellar.
• He feels space is like the sea was for the early explorers in the 1600’s.
• Being an Explorer like Christopher Columbus and Vasco da Gama would be immensely fulfilling for Yash.
• He feels that the Cosmos is one of the most beautiful things any human can ever experience.
• He believes that education is not just what happens in the classroom but education means growing and developing plus enriching yourself as a person
• Palak comes from the city of Surat.
• Her hobbies include playing cricket, assembling outfits of different cultures and ethnicities.
• She is a very creative person and enjoys engaging in various creative & artistic activities.
• She is already an entrepreneur running a small business of fashion jewellery
• Palak is independent and confident personality.
• She sees herself as fashion-preneur in future and wants to travel the whole world.