Viva Nova is the most awaited event of VIBGYOR Viva. It is the highlight of the Premier Competitions. Much like the name suggests, Viva Nova is personality contest on the lookout for the most confident Star. It is an opportunity for individuals to showcase their unique personality and talents and leave a lasting impression on the audience. We call all our rising stars to shine brighter than before and give a stellar display of their energy and zest to compete for the title of Viva Nova – Boy and Girl.
Details For Viva Nova
Participation Type: Individual
Talent Round: Open (Round 1)
Entry Fees: Rs. 500
Applicable To: Grades 9 to 12
Duration of the performance for audition Round 1 (Talent Round): Max. 3 Minutes.
Audition Round 1: Each participant can select either an online or offline mode of participation. Only the participants shortlisted in Round 1 will be receiving a Participation Certificate.
Registration (Online & Offline): 1st September 2022 to 10th October 2022
Audition Round 1 (Online): Entries submission at [email protected]
Resolution: High definition (HD) video to be shared in the following sizes – 720p (1280 × 720 pixels) (16:9 aspect ratio) or 1080p (1920 × 1080 pixels) (16:9 aspect ratio). The video should be in MP4 format. The video should be in MP4 format. Maximum file size of up to 250 MB can be uploaded.
Audition Round 1 (Offline):
- 16th October 2022
- 5th November 2022
- 12th November 2022
Time: 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Duration for Audition Round 2 (Meet the judges + Talent Round): Max. 4 Minutes
Date: 19th November 2022: Offline Performance at school.
Time: 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Duration for Knockout Round (Talent Round): Max. 3 Minutes
Date: 3rd December 2022 – Live Online Performance.
Duration for Grand Finale
- Ramp Walk: Max. 15 Minutes for all participants
- Question round: Max 10 minutes for all participants
Date: 17th December 2022: Offline Performance
Time: 6:00 PM to 10:00 PM
- Rs. 50,000 /- for Viva Nova Boy
- Rs. 50,000/- for Viva Nova Girl
- Rs. 30,000/- for Viva Nova Boy 1st Runner-Up
- Rs. 30,000 /- for Viva Nova Girl 1st Runner-Up
Eligibility, Rules & Regulations:
- No bar on the number of entries present from one school/junior college/ academy/institute.
- Students are expected to always carry their school/junior college /institute ID card or any valid document for ID and age proof.
- Height requirement: 5 feet and above
- Theme for the Grand Finale will be communicated by the first week of December.
- Strict adherence to the theme and dress code as the same will be considered for the Final scores
- Entry forms can also be downloaded from www.vibgyorviva.com
- Forms should be duly filled, stamped, and signed by the parent or guardian.
- Participants can submit their registration forms at any center they wish to participate in, in their respective city.
- Participants can also register online.
- Forms without the entry fee of INR 500/- per participant will not be accepted.
- Entry fee is NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Shortlisted Viva Nova boys and Viva Nova girls from the city auditions will compete for the most coveted Title of Viva Nova 2022 (Boy/Girl) at the Knockout Round which will be conducted ONLINE LIVE
- The Grand Finale – Viva 14 will be held in Mumbai on 17th December 2022, at Inorbit Mall, Malad.
- If selected for the Grand Finale, short-listed finalists from all Cities are required to submit their minus track/back up/instrumental music by 5th December 2022 via email at [email protected]
- Please note that participants may only make use of instruments such guitars/flutes/drums or any other back up prop so long as they may be playing or operating the same themselves. No back up artists for the same will be allowed. For e.g.: a supporting drummer/guitarist will neither be provided nor allowed for any routine to be performed in the Talent Round.
- Participants should be modestly dressed.
- Vulgarity and obscenity in the form of dance costumes, moves and offensive lyrics will not be permitted. Violation of these rules will lead to immediate disqualification of the contestant.
- Judges will have the final verdict to an act. No discussion or explanation will be entertained.
- Finalists from all cities will be provided with travel, food and accommodation for the Grand Finale.